We are reopening our boutiques with health and wellbeing at the heart of what we do. We take our responsibility to our employees, clients and the global community very seriously, whilst working to deliver the very best in client experience.
As we enter this new phase we will continue to monitor and review all precautionary measures and make any necessary changes. Our teams will be on hand to guide you and have been fully trained on all health and safety procedures.
Whilst our smiles may be hidden behind masks, we are overjoyed to welcome you back to our homes around the world!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Which boutiques can I visit?
• We are delighted to announce that most of our standalone stores are now open. For an updated list with the latest opening times please click here.
*In alignment with new local government guidelines, we have temporarily closed some of our boutiques in London. You can still contact the team for virtual personal shopping and styling appointments here.
Which boutiques are offering virtual appointments?
• Whilst some of our boutiques in Europe are temporarily closed, we are delighted to offer personal shopping via virtual appointment in our London, Paris and Geneva stores. Please contact our team here.
Can I still contact stores even if they are closed?
• You can still contact the team in London via WhatsApp, email and phone. Please find contact details for our team here. You can also contact our Customer Service team here.
What can I expect to be different in the boutiques to protect me from COVID-19?
• We have implemented strict health and safety measures. Clear signage has been put up in stores and our teams are fully trained on the new health and safety procedures.
• Reduced opening hours. For up-to-date details please visit our store locator.
• A limited number of clients will be permitted in store at one time. This will vary between our boutiques due to size restrictions.
• Full implementation of face coverings for our teams to ensure your health and safety and that of our teams and community.
• Hand sanitisers will be available at entrances and in key locations.
• Social distancing will be respected.
• Digital look books will be available for you to browse in some stores in busy periods.
• Regular thorough cleaning of stores.
• All product that has been handled by clients will be stored for 72 hours under quarantine conditions before returning to stock.
• Card payments will be encouraged.
What can I do to protect myself from COVID-19 when in the boutique?
• Please respect local social distancing requirements.
• Please wear a face covering to protect yourself, our visitors and our teams. Face coverings will be available if you do not have your own.
• Gloves and stockings are available should you wish to use them.
• Please ask a team member if you would like to handle any product.
Can I have a private appointment?
• We are delighted to offer private appointments in nearly all our stores. Please contact the boutique directly to arrange.
*In alignment with new local government guidelines, we have temporarily closed some of our boutiques in Europe including London, Paris and Geneva. You can still contact the team for virtual personal shopping and styling appointments here.
Am I allowed to try product on?
• Yes. If you wish we have stockings available and product will be quarantined afterwards for 72 hours.
• You can continue to shop online at www.manoloblahnik.com
• Our fulfilment teams are working whilst respecting social distancing.
• Products are handled by operatives wearing clean gloves and masks.
• Product boxes are disinfected before packing.
Can I shop from the store remotely?
• Yes, we are delighted to welcome you to our stores virtually if you prefer to view our beautiful products from the comfort of your own home. Simply contact our stores directly here to plan your visit via Zoom, FaceTime or WhatsApp.
• We are able to ship products direct to your door.
Can I still return an order?
• Yes, under our normal terms and conditions.
How else is Manolo Blahnik supporting the global community through the pandemic?
MENTAL HEALTH FOUNDATION
• Manolo Blahnik is proud to be an ongoing official partner of the Mental Health Foundation (MHF). The MHF has worked tirelessly throughout the COVID-19 pandemic to encourage systemic change to support mental health issues whilst providing invaluable resources for individuals. In addition to our regular commitment, we are proud to be assisting the MHF to fund the Mental Health: Coronavirus and the Pandemic project, a fundamental research programme to examine the pandemic’s impact on individuals and the wider community.
For further information please click here.
• Our hearts and thoughts go out to the global community during this time. We developed the SMILE initiative in the hope of spreading positivity and much needed enjoyment during this challenging time. The initiative includes creative activities as well as Manolo’s film and book recommendations. Please click here for more information.
• This SMILE initiative was developed in support of our partnership with the Mental Health Foundation.