Business Systems Analyst
Department: Systems & IT
Reports to: Systems Manager
Location: New York
Purpose of Position
To maintain the company's Systems and related areas of concern. To develop internal and external relationships, and work alongside suppliers who help to manage business systems technology used by the company. To help establish secure, stable and accurate data storage infrastructure and access protocols and rules within the company. Work closely with the Systems Manager who owns the company’s Systems and integrations map. Design, test, implement, and document interfaces and new functionality. Provide Systems & IT support to all end users and Retail stores, including training and associated documentation. Predominantly a hands-on technical role, the Business Systems Analyst will be required to become a subject matter expert for IT Processes, understand business processes and how systems can provide the means. Manage installations and configurations as well as run administration on a range of Systems.
- Support your line manager in the development and documentation of procedures.
- Providing enhanced investigation and resolution of system queries, primarily NetSuite.
- Primary point of contact for EDI integration configuration, monitoring and maintenance.
- A main point of contact for support, issues, requests and questions.
- Investigate root cause analysis of issues to propose long-term remediation.
- Design, build and maintain integrations between systems to ensure they are performant.
- Performing enterprise analysis to match with business requirements.
- Managing implementation workstreams and on time delivery alongside internal stakeholder’s input.
- Producing and updating system documentation.
- Documenting business requirements and mapping processes.
- Representing the views of business stakeholders and implementation partner to reach consensus and a viable solution.
- Identify, document and validate solutions gaps.
- Contribution to Project Management documentation.
- Maintaining data governance, analysing data, and supervising data migration.
- Management of testing phases, and documenting acceptance criteria.
- Providing training, as well as training materials.
- Subject matter expert for configuration of systems, primarily NetSuite.
- Any other tasks as requested to ensure NetSuite enhancements, and future projects, stay on track.
- Assist with provision of hardware, software, new starters, creation of accounts, processing leavers, and any other tasks as required.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Prior experience of implementing and/or configuration and support of NetSuite within wholesale business is essential.
- NetSuite skills to include the creation and maintenance of; saved searches, reports and workbooks, Workflows, Suite scripts, Custom forms and fields, Roles.
- Experience of Integration development and management, including knowledge of EDI protocol and processes, SFTP, CSV, XML, API, Web Services (Rest/SOAP), JSON.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Programming languages such as Python would be advantageous.
- Experience in systems support for footwear company is advantageous.
- Knowledge of PLM systems (ideally Centric) would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of POS systems (ideally Cegid) would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of E-Commerce and PIM systems desirable.
- Experience of Supply Chain including Wholesale and Retail, plus experience of working with third party logistics would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of Networks, TCP/IP.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, knowledge of Windows & Mac OS.
- Ability to be pro-active, use initiative and work independently.
- Ability to prioritise tasks, and ensure delivery of results within tight deadlines.
- Pace: Ability to work in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment by being flexible and adaptable.
- Communication: Strong and effective communication skills and ability to converse with a diverse range of people at all levels.
- Excellence: High level of finesse and excellence required in delivery of all tasks.
- Pro-active approach.
- Solution minded.
- NetSuite technical expertise.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion:
Manolo Blahnik is an equal opportunity employer and are committed to preserving a caring, diverse and inclusive culture with people who feel a real sense of belonging. We recruit and reward based on capability and performance. By joining Manolo Blahnik, you will be part of our 50 to 500 Commitment to “be a force for good” which seeks to create a lasting legacy and positively contributing to its continued expansion and success balancing our impact on people and the planet. Our diverse and multicultural teams ignite our creativity, and we celebrate the differences that we collectively bring. We are committed to equal employment and progression opportunities and the elimination of any form of discrimination. We all hold a responsibility to recognise and respect our diversity and to support this in our words and actions.
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
- 4 pairs of Ambassador Shoes per year
- 50% Friends and Family Discount
- 20 days vacation with an additional day off for your birthday, plus public holidays
- Comprehensive health & welfare plans
- Hybrid working model (core hours 10-4:30pm and 10 ‘flexi’ days per annum)
- x2 Executive Coaching Sessions per year
- Enhanced Family Friendly Policy
- Employment Engagement Calendar