You can notify us of your exchange request within 14 days of receiving your order. Here’s how:
- Make sure your item is in original condition and meets the requirements of our returns policy.
- Begin your exchange request by entering your order details in the fields below. You will then be prompted to select the item you wish to return and book a collection.
- Print the postage labels and attach them to your parcel.
- Customers outside the UK will be required to print returns invoices. One copy is for the courier, two copies are to be enclosed on the outside of the parcel.
- Ensure your parcel is sealed and your parcel is ready for collection on your requested date.
Exchanges can only be made for an alternative size and/or colour, subject to availability. If you wish to exchange for a different style, please go to our returns page to return your order, then place a new order for the alternative style.
All exchanges are subject to assessment by us. Your exchange may not be accepted if it does not meet our returns criteria so please ensure your item is in original condition with the original packaging. For more information please view our returns policy.
During sales and busy periods, please allow 10 to 14 working days for processing your return.
Please note that our stock is very limited. We cannot reserve your exchange request until your original order is back with us. To avoid disappointment, we highly recommend placing a new order for your preferred item and returning your original order for a refund.
Festive Season Extended Returns
For all orders placed on manoloblahnik.com after the 15th of November 2021, you will have until 31st January 2022 to book a return collection online.
We cannot reserve your exchange request until your original order is back with us.
To avoid disappointment, we highly recommend placing a new order for your preferred item and returning your original order for a refund.